Because you must wear your clear aligners for a length of time, we have patients who want to bleach their teeth but are scared of sensitivity. The Aligner whitening gel can have a longer-lasting wear time without removing the aligners several times a day. You are wearing the Aligners for orthodontics anyway; why not whiten at the same time. These syringes can be worn for up to 8 hours for extended whitening without the hassle. Whitening for your clear aligners contains high water content to keep teeth hydrated, neutral pH for oral health and safety, and potassium nitrate and fluoride to treat sensitivity. It is available in a convenient, 4-syringe design so you can carry their whitening gel with your aligners.
PF Whitening for Aligners has all the benefits of the original Opalescence PF whitening: high water content to keep teeth hydrated, neutral pH for oral health and safety, and potassium nitrate and fluoride to treat sensitivity. It is available in a convenient, portable 4-syringe design so patients can carry their whitening gel with them and whiten at their convenience.
1. Due to discomfort or sensitivity resulting from your orthodontic treatment, avoid using this product for the first two weeks after receiving your orthodontic aligners and for the first two days after each new aligner set, as whitening can increase tooth sensitivity.
2. Limit contact with soft tissue.
3. If you have any questions regarding this product, please consult your dental professional.
5. Some patients may experience temporary discomfort of the gums, lips, throat, tongue, or teeth. Should any of these symptoms persist or worsen after discontinuing use or in cases of severe discomfort, call your dental professional.
6. Do not eat, drink, or use tobacco products while whitening trays are in place. 7. Avoid swallowing large amounts of gel. Ingestion of small amounts of gel during use is expected.
8. For patients or users with allergy concerns refer to the product allergen document available at www.ultradent.com. If the allergic reaction is observed, rinse the exposed area thoroughly with water and have the patient consult their physician.
9. Restorative materials will not whiten.
10. Patients with serious health concerns should consult their primary care provider before treatment.
12. Pregnant or nursing women should not use teeth whitening products.
13. White spots on the enamel may become more apparent during the whitening process and often blend with continued whitening.