Pre-Filled Whitening Touch Up TraysRegular price $45.00 Sale price $35.00 Save $10.00
Prefilled Whitening Touch Up Kit
15% Hydrogen Peroxide: Package of 4 Trays
Opalescence Go take-home whitening system is recommended for patients looking for professional whitening to go or as an alternative to over-the-counter whitening products. With no impressions, models, or lab time required, Opalescence Go whitening trays are also a perfect follow-up to in-office whitening.
- Unique UltraFit™ tray material offers a remarkably comfortable fit and easily conforms to any patient’s smile
- Molar-to-molar coverage whitens the entire smile
- Opalescence Go whitening gel is designed to maximize patient comfort
- Convenient prefilled trays can be worn right out of the package
- Optimal gel quantity allows easy cleanup after whitening
- 15% wear 15–20 minutes for 5–10 days
- Opalescence Go tooth whitening gel contains PF (potassium nitrate and fluoride)
Prefilled Whitening Trays -15% Hydrogen Peroxide
Convenient Ready-To-Go Whitening
Patented Sticky, Viscous Gel
Formulated with High Water Content
Gluten-Free and Kosher Certified
Sweetened with Xylitol
Perfectly Balanced pH
Easily Combined with Other Opalescence Whitening Products for Customized Treatments
Made in the USA
1. Limit contact with soft tissue.
Some amalgam fillings may leave a dark purple color in your whitening tray; this is normal.
3. If you have any questions regarding this product, please consult your dental professional.
4. Some patients may experience temporary discomfort of the gums, lips, throat, tongue, or teeth. Should any of these symptoms persist or worsen after discontinuing use or in cases of severe discomfort, call your dental professional.
5. Do not eat, drink, or use tobacco products while whitening trays are in place.
6. Do not wear a whitening tray while sleeping.
7. Avoid swallowing large amounts of gel. Ingestion of small amounts of gel during use is expected.
8. For patients or users with allergy concerns refer to the product allergen document available at www.ultradent.com. If the allergic reaction is observed, rinse the exposed area thoroughly with water and consult your physician.
9. Restorative materials will not whiten.
10. Patients with serious health concerns should consult their primary care provider before treatment.
11. Pregnant or nursing women should not use teeth whitening products.
12. White spots on the enamel may become more apparent during the whitening process and often blend with continued whitening.
13. Teeth can re-stain over time; you can perform touch-up teeth whitening treatments as necessary.
14. Avoid contact with eyes.
15. To prevent additional irritation, gingival and general oral health should be evaluated before treatment.
16. Monitor progress in preventing whitening beyond the desired shade or translucency